Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hiding a bong.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DanKnStickyy, Jun 13, 2011.

1. I was wondering where i can hide a medium sized bong from my parents. Im about to order a 20 dollar one from the site (I dont have much to spend) And im not sure where to keep it. Any suggestions?

P.S. my parents are nosy and look through stuff all the time.

2. Inside your computer

3. [​IMG]
    give this to your parents

4. Tell your parents to respect your privacy and just put it under your bed.

5. I was just about to say this, it's where I hide mine.

6. I'l look into it.

7. Inside a shoebox, works like a charm for me.

I also hide my weed, scale, grinder, lighter, extra baggies, and eye drops/febreeze in there lol

Perfect place, who's gonna look into every shoe box? (I've got about 4 just sitting in my closet, empty..... All but 1 that is :D)

8. Wouldn't the humidity from the bong water and added heat fuck up your computer? :confused:

9. You leave nasty water in your bong?

10. lol should be fine just empty it im sure it wont have enough humidity to do shit to computer parts, but another idea is if it is small you can stack your jeans on the top of the shelf most closets have and put it in the corner behind those jeans

11. On the table with a lamp shade on it it won't be suspicious at all

12. wrap mine in a towel and stash that someplace people dont look. try not in your room, parents search rooms when the suspect something

13. In all seriousness in a jacket sleeve or hide it outside.

14. Put it in a box and write on the outside, "Dont Look Inside Me" then keep the box in the middle of your room.

Its what i do

15. OMG i didnt even think about this! TYVM!!!

16. "It's a vase mom"

:laughing:

17. Don't disrespect your parents.

18. Ehhhhhhhh, my mother is nosey aswell, and this coming Friday I will be obtaining a roor, but I bluntly let her know about it because I'd shit myself if she found it and took it just as she did with my previous bong.

19. Normally most beds have a film of this clothy material under the mattress, downside from under the bed, normally the bottom of the "frame" of the bed. Peel off a few staples in a corner and store it IN your bed frame. Make sure to not rip the whole cloth though/

20. do remember to clean it often if you wont want the smell to give it away too...

it's doable, but you gotta be smart about it...fuck i remember when i always used to misplace my pipe when getting home blazed in highschool....don't do that with a bong lol. i also had a metal bowl that i used to use to make a bong out of with water bottle all the time (using a lighter and some hot glue) lol, then i would just toss the water bottle after use..only took me about 3 mins to make at the time lol

if you want to avoid drama - just stick to a nice pipe that you can hide easily...