Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hide Smell of weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by person123, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Could anyone please tell me how to hide the smell of weed while carrying it around? I have heard vaccuum-sealed bags work well but does anyone know the major corporate chains that sell these

2. Put it in your vacuum sealed anus

3. Columbian method:

Get a bag of strong ground coffee. Place your bag of said herbs inside of the other one. You now smell like coffee, and not like weed. Congratulations.

Oh and welcome to gc btw

4. Who are you trying to hide it from? Parents, police, drug dogs?

I'd just put it in a ziplock or if you carry a bag around get a vacuum sealed jar or something, I believe they sell them here on GC.

If you're worried about dogs you're best bet is to just avoid them, it's not worth testing them if it just saves you a few minutes on a trip.

5. school: double bagged, in some sort of container, I put it in a little metal case thing that I found where you can't see inside of it then put it in my retainer case then I put the case in a baggie and put it in my backpack. so you have weed in 2 bags, inside metal container, inside retainer case so you can't see inside, inside backpack, under a bunch of shit sometimes wrapped in a bandana in a shirt, fucking find probable cause to search that

parents: double bag, put it under a desk or dresser or whatever works for you, not near the front door of your room, spray shoe protector on your shoes, put the shoes near the stash (without giving it away)

in public: double bagged in your sock under your foot in you shoe. or on top of your foot for comfyness.