Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hidding weed in police station

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by John322, Sep 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ur friend is a snitch

2. You're*

I doubt he'd be fucked, digital posts such as the ones on a social forum dont hold up in court unless there is an image in which they can trace GPS coordinates to your place of residence or workplace. A post could be anyone.

Id youve ever gotten a restraining order againtlst someone you know this. Even if its on facebook and their name+pictures are right there ti prove it was them the police will tell you that anyone could have used their account and they cannot prove in court that it wasnt someone else. Trust me, been down that road with my exwife. Doenst matter if they are threatening to cut your brake lines or claiming to have a meth lab because they wont hold you accountabke without hard evidence. GPS coordinates are stored with digital images regardless of whether you turn the function off on your phone. Programmers know this. Coordinates that indicate an incriminating image came from your workplace or home specifically can and will be used if neccisary. He had less than half an 8th. Dude will be fine as long as he doesnt carry weed in him into public for a good long while. Even then, as I warned him in PM, he shouldnt carry more than a gram total and no paraphernalia so he can eat it if neccisary.

The OP should be fine.

3. Inmates usually clean those areas they prob found it. A trustee may turn it in or may keep it for trading or smoking

• Like Like x 1
  4. You're like 12 years old right?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. I hope your right ...I am not going to debate what can or cannot be used in court .. because I don't talk about the crimes I committed on a online international forum .
    Every lawyer I ever had advise me says don't say anything to anyone .

• Like Like x 1
  6. Man, if they're gun nail this guy to the wall over 1.5g and an admition of guilt on an international cannabis forum in which he isnt even including his real name then all of us growers are royally FUCKED. No offense but they arent going to hunt someone down over 1.5g, if they did we oughta start hunting them. That'd be some 1984 shit.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I am sure your right..... I have seen cops destroy peoples life's just because they could ….

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. if you werent charged with anything then you wouldnt have been taken to the police station.

fake news.