Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hidding weed in police station

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by John322, Sep 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I had been catched with my friend rolling a joint by the police, i had one other rubber ziplock bag with weed on it, polices searched me but luckily they didnt found it, the found only joint of my friend that he was rolling, when they toked me to the station police i was alone for one moment in the room station, i threw it in that stacion room the bag with weed behind furniture, im not charged with anything because they didnt found my bag weed.
    Question is if police will find one day that rubber bag ziplock with weed inside, will they reconize me with my fingerprind ID ?
    I will appreciate some good advices.
    Than You

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. They wont waste resources on finger printing that bag weed. What they will do is look back at the cam and try to see who put it there. But if weeks or months go on by they aint going to do anything.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. There haven't cams, and where i threw away the bag i think they will not find for a long time, until they will buy new furniture

4. they will find you easy

more so with your bad English

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. One more thing, My friend told the police that i had one bag with weed to, but no profs of weed still

6. You need to kick your friend's ass for breaking a code like that.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. U need new friends or best of all None

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Are you over 18?

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Yes, im 25

10. #10 Killer on the Road, Sep 19, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    Survival of the fittest. Who's dumbass thought rolling a J in a police station would lead anywhere good? Its not like you could smoke it there anyways... Unless you're just asking for trouble which is all you are doing by bringing your stash in a government building- a police station no less.

Whoever coined the term common sense was too optimistic for my taste, as good sense is far from common. You couldve left it in the car, buried under some mulch in the bushes, anywhere besides the police station. When faced with a situation where you have weed and need to get rid of it fast you EAT IT. Especially if you have a joint. Eat that shit by any means neccissary before the cop can take it from you and use it as evidence. They cant arrest you for swallowing what may have been an illegal substance. Despite what you may believe you will get stoned off this, not as much as smoking or edibles but at least it isnt going to be found and you didnt waste your money entirely. Think twice, hell think 5 times before bringing that shit in a public place. If you had considered the consequences at all your spider sense would have told you to hide that shit and wait till you get far from the police to do anything with it.

Edited for spelling errors because I give a damn What the hell are they teaching in english classes these days???

• Like Like x 1
  11. I dont had a chances to hide anywhere else, this was my first chance in police station,
    PS :
    is not rolling joint, is weed in bag ziplock closed well.

12. Because of your grammatical errors I cant understand exactly what you mean. If you had a chance to put it anywhere you should have removed it from said ziplock and eaten it all on the spot as well as licked the bag clean so there is physically no evidence. All they can say is you ate something suspicious. Eating weed aint as hard as it seems, especially when there might be jailtime on the line.
    When in doubt, eat it. They cant get it if its in your stomach. They cant charge you for possesion of anything if its in your stomach. Lick the bag clean so no hairs or Trichomes are leftover, they'll get you for that too if they can.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sorry if I'm coming across like a dick, but if you want to stay out of prison you need to know what you should do in case something like this happens. You're 25, Im 42 and I can tell you that you dont want to spend time in jail or tarnish your record with possession charges. Think 5 steps ahead because the police are usually about 3 steps ahead of you anyways.

14. So now you lying to the popo??? Bro, you don't have the right kinda nerves for this type of shit.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. One more thing OP, dont chew anymore than you have to. It may hurt but swallow that as quick as possible, leave no trace. Its better than what you might have to swallow in jail or wherever you go after they find the bag.

16. With this advice and username I'm inclined to say take this dudes advice :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Don't worry about it. You can't change anything anyways

(unless you go back to the cop shop, sit in that chair while your friend asks the cops dumb questions and try to recover your weed (not recommended)

Not everyone on this forum is a native English speaker. Or even from an English speaking country. As a user friendly, peace loving, stoner forum, we should have a bit of understanding for that.

It takes balls to post on a foreign language forum when your language skills aren't up to par

And John322 (OP) please tell me that English is NOT your native language (?)

Because if you say you were born and raised in the US...

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Infiltrate the pig pen and get your weed back

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Good advise …. don't post your criminal acts on a public forum in black and white .
    Your are your worst enemy and if your friend reads this your fucked .
    I would ask everyone who posted delete their post … I will do the same if you wish .
    And your # 2 enemy is your snitch friend , who I would make it perfectly clear to him how many of his friends does he want knowing how he snitched you out ?
    The fucken rat ..