Hidden stash thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BongAlow, Jan 10, 2014.

1. I thought it will be dope to have a sticky thread with where you hide your secret stash and why ? Does it have the chance of remaining hidden and why ?,PS I will update this post with mineSent from my GT-P5100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. why so you know where to look? You sneaky parent you....

3. In plain sight

4. I'm more of a hide I plain sight kinda niggaVivo y Dejo Muerto

5. Nice try, man.

;)

6. Sorry mom, find it yourself!

7. I hide mine at my local police station.

8. in my bloodstream.

9. I hide it inside a little round box, inside a pink I don't know some kind of pink cute retro container that I keep in my drawer lol.

10. My stash is in my kayak, hanging from the roof of the garage, covered by floats and life jackets. You need to stand ontop of my dad's huge tractor tire to get to it. Don't fall ;) The day my dad finds my stash, he surely deserves to smoke all of it cause it's nearly impossible to find :D

11. Its called a secret stash for a reason hahaha!Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. [quote name="doggyk" post="19322453" timestamp="1389481172"]My stash is in my kayak, hanging from the roof of the garage, covered by floats and life jackets. You need to stand ontop of my dad's huge tractor tire to get to it. Don't fall ;) The day my dad finds my stash, he surely deserves to smoke all of it cause it's nearly impossible to find :D[/quote] finally we caught you, you little shit! Grounded for three weeks and you need to have a talk with your mother! Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Not really hidden, my mom knows i smoke so theres no real need to hide it. Its in a little 3x5 note card container, i keep under my bed.

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

14. Damnnnn Hella Underages on this website I feel....... -grinds my gears-

i used to put myweed inside my computer when I was a kid lol

These days if I don't leave it right there for ya to smell it before you see it, it shall be in the large mason jar that holds how much?

15. about to visit the goodnight thread that's in the back 'o my mind.havent visited it, but it's time.

16. i used to have a hollowed out phone charger it was awesomeSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. [quote name="Higherrr" post="19324705" timestamp="1389510295"]Damnnnn Hella Underages on this website I feel....... -grinds my gears-i used to put myweed inside my computer when I was a kid lolThese days if I don't leave it right there for ya to smell it before you see it, it shall be in the large mason jar that holds how much?[/quote]I hide my weed and anything else I'm my PCSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app