Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. #1 Dabbin707, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
    Hello Dabbin707 from IG here

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forums with a quick review of these amazing applicators out here in Nor Cal

[​IMG]

This company is goldstract I like the packaging but the applicator itself gives you a nice rip. I do have a high tolerance but the flavors I got were fruity to an almost spicy after taster which I loved but I also got a fat rip, gave me a nice head change when I was on my walk, with the pen from goldstract I felt euphoria almost an energetic high but I also felt the indica side which left me feeling relaxed on this nice sunny day the blue dream applicator is a great representation of a hybrid my review for the Co2 will not be as good but my tolerance and taste is horrible due to smoking since I was 11 but this applicator did not give off to much of a floral or "mechanic" taste I guess id call it. I would rate this applicator at an 8/10 for just about everything as youll see by my reviews I am partial to giving 10 stars or 1 star reviews there is something good to be said about every product and something that can be improved id say the labeling on the cartridge itself can be improved also a thicker viscosity of the oil so the patients medication last longer instead of being burnt up but that is not bad as far as taste and medication I will be keeping my eye out for other flavors I will post strains in my next review also figure out how to rotate pics thank you for toning in check me out on IG when you get a chance Dabbin707 also check out my friends @goldstract peace!