hi there!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sebaciels, Jan 19, 2017.

1. hi! my name is journey and i'm new to this whole thing (smoking, adulting, interpret that however you like - you're probably right either way).
    firstly, i come from a law enforcement family and i was very close-minded about this community for a long time - until recently, actually. my biological father suffers from numerous neurological, psychological, and physical problems that have pretty much all been a result of the wars he's fought in. marijuana helps him, a lot. my first time smoking was with a newbie friend who only had reg, and it was a horrible experience. however, i trusted my dad and he gave me a much, MUCH better experience with og kush that essentially got me hooked and wanting to learn more.
    but apart from being interested in delving into this world, i have other interests at hand.
    i live on a farm, and i grew up around horses. i have always loved these creatures, and was even an aspiring equine veterinarian for years until i went to university and ultimately had to drop out because i was overwhelmed to the point of being bedridden. i was raised to ride and compete in western, and i'm slowly converting over to english so i can compete in the sport i am extremely passionate about - eventing.
    i have a service dog in training, she is my world.
    i also love to sing, and i love manga/anime!!
    if you want to talk about anything, everything, message me! i am beyond friendly and willing to learn.

2. Say what??

3. Welcome to the City! :) My name is Coty. I am the resident troll. I think i know it all, but I am full of shit. Some blades love me and others wish I was dead. Enjoy your time here in the city :)

4. let me explain, lol! sorry for the confusion. my biological parents are split. biological dad is the one who got me into weed. step dad and bio mom work for law enforcement. haha

• Like Like x 1