Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hi there, looking for advice on asking about connections

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by IvanS, Jan 3, 2018.

1. If I were to enter a headshop and ask about people looking for customers, what should I say or not say?
    I have social anxiety like crazy so if I don’t rehearse I might come off as sketchy inadvertently.
    Thanks
    I’m looking to find another source is my issue.

2. Unless the area where you live is legal they will likely boot you out on your ass.

3. I can’t word it right! I know not to explicitly mention the herb itself......but subtlety is not my strong suit especially in new social situations. I’ll keep thinking

4. Even vaguely in a headshop they will kick you out, hell you can't even use the word bong in a headshop. If you are younger, check out a local college town and follow your nose, I am sure you will find something

• Like Like x 1
  5. They'll tell you to piss off, all grow/hydro shops in uk supply tomatoe growers, they've never heard of weed haha. I mentioned it when buying my set up last year and they just plain ignore you. Like growing, you wanna talk about it but you just don't for safety