Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[hi res] gram soaked in blueberry hash oil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by YummyBUD, Dec 15, 2009.

1. This bud weighs 1 gram, its soaked in hash oil from dank ass weed. How much would this be in a Cali dispensary or in the US?[​IMG]

2. haha that looks like some funky shit. id give you $25

3. Mmmmm that honeybud looks great.... :yummy:

4. here in nyc that would probaly cost around 70 dollars

5. 70 dollars a gram? Idc if its laced with coke heroin and meth im not paying 70 a gram for any kind of weed.

6. Id say around 40 because Its still only a gram. And I don't think I've paid more than 25 a gram and that was some really nice bud.

7. its SOAKED in hash oil. it has to have a TON of hash in it

8. I have never, and will never pay more than 20/gram for just BUD, but for something like that...I'd be willing to pay 30-35 (depending on how good it actually is)

9. 30 bucks...

I would rather have them separated cuz you're going to lose a lot of the hash oil when you break it up.

10. Ya its soaked and yea $40 sounds like the highest price possible for somewhere in the US.

11. That looks so good. I'd pay 40

12. Holy shit $70 a gram no fucking way ive had hindu kush honey bud and i only paid $20 a gram

13. I dont think it has 2,000lbs. of hash in it:rolleyes:

14. #14 SpartanM39, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2011
    but the thing is that nug probably has the pollen of 7 grams on it. It's probably worth $70. Would anyone pay that? Probably, would many? Hell no.

15. I've bought honey bud from dispensaries before and it costs about $25-30 per gram. It really depends on the quality of the honey oil though. I've seen grams of low quality honey oil go for $20-ish and golden-yellow grams go for upwards of $50.

16. the value of kief has nothing to do with how much weed it was originally on man lol.

7 g's of weed could yield from 1 to 1.5 g's.

either way, smoking these are a pain in the dick if i was gonna make this id break the weed up 1st, then coat it and smoke it.

17. That looks delicious lmao

18. Yeah i'd pay anywhere from 30-40 for that, but I would like to have them separate so I can simply apply a bit of oil to a bowl.

It's a real pain in the ass breaking that shit up without losing all your oil.:smoke: