Hi new here, plant seems to be growing weirdly, any ideas?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Cannabotanicallvr, Jul 15, 2018.

1. So I've grown a few seedlings in the past but due to a series of unfortunate events I never really got past the seedling stage. In the past my plants have grown pretty well and usually start having nice leaves around week 2. Well my newest grow has me puzzled cus I've never seen it act this way, and I do wanna say, it did not grow out of the seed shell as my previous grows have so I gently pinched it off... it was necessary because the leaves were already starting to grow in the shell leading them to grow longer than usual. My problem seems to be with the following leaves. They seem to curl in and the 3rd set is curling upwards and not fanning out, it almost looks like a long beak. I did transplant it twice already so not sure if they're in shock. I had to transplant them because I didn't have the proper soil at first and just got some recently. So I would appreciate if yall could take a look at some pics and see what might be happening. Also I haven't been watering much so dont think that's the issue. 20180714_180702.jpg 20180714_180711.jpg 20180714_180702.jpg 20180714_180711.jpg

Attached Files:

2. What soil is she in man??

3. Well I made my own mixture but it does contain some cow fertilizer so not sure if its receiving too many nutrients.

4. It still an infant just let it grow.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Why u disagreeing? I asked what soil

6. Sorry didn't even realize I clicked that

7. Do you have urself a ph tester bro?

8. No I don't, wasn't sure if i really needed one

9. Yeah man get ur self one

• Like Like x 1
  10. Looks too saline (ie. ppm too high). Treat with RO/distilled water for a while it may break through.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Thanks for the feedback, seems to be doing better in the new soil and been using distilled water. And while i checked up on it today i noticed it already started giving off a smell which is kind of weird lol, didn't think it'd smell like skunk so early on. Here's some update pics

Attached Files:

12. if you can get some perlite in to the soil when you re-pot it ,helps with drainage .

13. Yeah , I need to do that. The original soil was too dense and was more like mud. But the newer one has more sand so I think it's good for now so the roots can breath. But yeah definitely gonna get some soon