Hi My Name is Jordan and im an Alcoholic.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jawwdan, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Hey I'm Jordan been browsing this site for over 5 years and finally decided to post a thread. I'm from Liverpool UK and a ex stoner looking to get back into smoking Fatties soon as possible as Alcohol taking a hold of my life but a cheeky cheese isn't doing the trick anymore! Looking forward to learning about different strains and growing techniques! Peace blades. x

2. Smoke up mate. I drink a bunch too, but weed has no harm

3. No harm in a cheeky whiskey when you finish work. Or 12. But would love to find a good Cheese strain around my ways but seems everyone seems everyone turned to haze.
    !

4. I'm sure there's Cheese. What's the matter with Haze though?

5. Nothing at all! but its all swag Amsterdam can't shift in a shop or poorly grown homegrown! Because there was no haze going about 12 months ago everyone jumped on growing the haze and doesn't have seemed to have stopped! Odd cheese appears but goes within 2 days! and your all left gagging! My grower in the street gave up the trade who grew the BEST Bluecheese I ever had! I've been Barneys in the Dam and it smashed that out the park! Sad times!

6. That's hard to believe Cheese is gone, but good luck mate

7. there's a shop diagonal from the hansbriker has phenomenal cheese

8. Thanks for heads up as flights are cheap I shall head over there next time I'm in the Dam. My problem is No one in Liverpool got a great cheese going about!

9. Flight mate? You don't have a decent car?

10. The drive Is a nightmare as is atleast £50 return on the ferry or £100 Fuel cost whereas I can go there and back on a plane for £25 and it takes one hours time! Airport is 10 minute bus journey away! it makes no sense! I have a Conviction on my ID aswell which takes my insurance up oversea's dramatically!