Hi I'm new here..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Omegatronix, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Hi everyone! I need a little bit of help. I've tried Google and Youtube, no help.. I've tried THCfarmers but that ended up being a dumpster fire. It's a tough question that probably will end no different here. It was threaded about on this forum back in 2017 but ended off topic by page 3 with no real answer... I've been catching grays for the last 2 weeks trying to figure this out.

Here it goes... I have some $$$. I want to purchase and awesome LED light. I DONT WANT TO BUILD ONE. Let me get that out the way before someone says "just build one".. Unless someone here actually wants to build me one.

After all my research, I've come to these 3 lights.

Spyder Plus
    HLG550
    PLC 6.2

Maybe theres something better but I haven't seen it. I know most of the specs but I'm not that proficient in light tech terminology nor do I have enough experience with LEDs to make a decision based off my personal knowledge.

I like all 3.. I guess I just need more feedback. There really isn't much info out.. Any help would be great. If theres something better dont hesitirate to mention it.

Maybe after a year, you guys have more info on this subject..

Thanks.

2. If I had to pick I would go with the hlg 550. I seen a test between them and a 1000 watt hps and the hlg side had more weight. Check out grandmaster level on YouTube. I’m running 2 hlg 65 4000k and they are really doin good

3. U beat me too it T bone is who too ask

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

4. I belong there, and the discussion did get a bit testy..maybe you will fare better here..I think I chimed in somewhere (here maybe) and tried to assist, until there was some nasty banter in that thread wherever:) it was..

• Like Like x 1