Hi Im new here.

Discussion in 'General' started by ThatSalsaGuy, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Hi I'm Salsa, everyone calls me that. My Dad the biker/retired marine, who is still pissed to this day that he "missed 'nam by three months", calls me Salsa. New to the site, not the herb. :) I enjoy working (yes I know odd), and playing video games when I'm not. I call Wisconsin home, which means I just smoke no name mid's. :( Who are all of you? I'm sure this forum, like all others had its regulars.

2. #2 Nugagerube, Jul 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2013
    Hi  :wave: 

There's a proper subsection to this section, "General", entitled "Introduce Yourself" were you should have posted this. I'm sure you couldn't of missed it. Best if this was posted there, but, too late now.

3. Sorry, thought I clicked there...I blame the app...

4. Is there a way to delete or move the post to the correct sub section?

5. naw mang it cool. forget about it. its no biggie. ppl put shit in the wrong section all the time. i was just being an ass. lol welcome to gc. :gc_rocks:  im sure youll encounter a little bit of everything around here. i hope youll enjoy :)

6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpNlM9eF5hA

7. and no for your question. you cant move a thread. cant even delete one anymore i dont think but dont quote me on it. u can edit or hide posts though

8. you fucking admin he was probably high off that motherfuckin wisconsin poop, got a headache then didn't know how to post this shit in the right spot. let me give you a better introductiion. salsa im taking over this shit and me and you are going to the top today

9. #9 ThatSalsaGuy, Jul 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2013
    ^ I don't want what this guy is smokingAlso, thanks nug

• Like Like x 1
  10. i get dank in WI sorry man...

11. Yeah fellow newbie from Wisconsin as well. Not to rub it in or nothing but we get some quality in my area.

I just placed an order here a few days ago and I'm anxiously awaiting band searching through the forum for reassurance about my decision to order.

Sent from Insane Membranes

12. Welcome to the city.

13. Welcome to the city, SalsaGuy. Hope you find some fire soon and enjoy the forum.

14. Welcome man! I'm sure you will enjoy your stay!