Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hi, I'm Jeff and I'm High.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Valcurium, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Talking to my mom on the phone and she randomly asks if I've been eating cereal. Now I suddenly really want cereal.

"Fuck yeah; cereal's gonna be boss. Awesome idea mom."

I think she knows I'm high lol

2. you should watch jeff who lives at home. great movie.

3. what's your point?

4. Jeff...try some golden grahams, most underrated cereal, I swear :bongin:

5. Hahaha, did something similar. Mom (Staying at home for this semester of college, until I can find an apartment) asked if I wanted anything from the store and I was like "Fruity Pebbles Would be bitchin'. Gemme summa doze."

I don't care how old you are. Sugar cereal will always be good. Though Honey Bunches of Oats will always have a place in my heart.

6. [quote name='"RooRgle"']Jeff...try some golden grahams, most underrated cereal, I swear :bongin:[/quote]

Felt this was worthy to bump for the sole reason of this post. Except I must add one minor modification... Use chocolate milk instead of regular milk it is so damn delicious.

7. When I used to be on my meds (it caused insane hunger:D) I ate a whole off brand bag of 'Cinnamon toast crunch',Its like Heaven uses its leftovers to make this cereal.

8. d00d get some of this cereal ! So fucking good like add raisons and bananas and shit too, and some peanut butter gahhhh
    [​IMG]

9. French toast crunch was good too. I just can't find it no more!

[​IMG]

10. yyyyuuuuuuuuuuuummmmyyyyyyyyyy this shit is so good. When I'm high it's astronomical.

Attached Files: