Hi :), I just wanted to say hello to all good people in this new to me place, wish you all the best!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DeathZone, Jul 20, 2018.

1. #1 DeathZone, Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    Hi all, not a lot i can say at the moment, just wanted to say hello to all of you, new in here, but i have spent 2 years on another forum from my home Country, not a really big thing to talk about. My experience in growing - i have had and outdoors in 1999,2000 in my Country, then i have done the uni and after finishing with bachelors diploma i left my country to have a better life... My country can only give you an education and nothing else ( at least this education was for free ). I have been working hard in United Kingdom since 2006, have been obviously growing all the time ( indoor this time as the weather is just shit and lets be honest guys... ) My father always told me: son you have to work hard to have a good things in your life, and i always worked hard, had a good life since i left my country, saved the money and invested in my own country. I plan to retire before the age of 40 and move to my Country to do a bigger projects ( around 15sf meters under an led ). What hurts me the most ? - i can not have a bigger projects in here, this is so sad, this lack of space, but it is all temporary :) My next grow starts in September, got a pure landraces, and a great genetics from my good friend :)

2. Welcome to the City. Lots of bloaks on here lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. hi welcome to GC ....mac..

• Like Like x 2