Hi I just joined

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by elliottmoore95, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Hey thank Jebus! Stoners have a hangout online.
    Yo. My name is Elliott Moore
    I smoke weed all day every day (when I have it.)
    I down DXM (cough syrup/gels) all night (true.)
    I smoke a pack a day.
    I get drunk a lot with my bro (alcoholic.)
    I live in the middle of buttfuck of nowhere! In Cumming Georgia. I swear to God google it! It's really spelled that way.
    I dropped out of high school because of a "drug problem." I was smoking Spice every day all day with my brother and his bitch. We were TRULY high every moment of every day until they made that shit illegal. I swear to God! I got money from helping old people and I go to the Shell Gas Station by the Cumming Library and be like "yo get me one pack of camels, a monster, some slim jims, and that bigass bag of spice." The mexican working there didn't give a shit about selling it! He was like ok bye Elliott, see you next time. I swear to God! He knew me by name.
    Yeah I'm robotripping and I forgot where I was going with this..... Umm bye

2. I down DXM (cough syrup/gels) all night (true.) cant talk about and dont bother trying to impress people it wont happen

3. Another productive thread lol.

4. Wow this guys a hardass, im impressed. I mean smoking spice? Wow.

5. My balls are bigger mang :cool:

6. ...as soon as you swore to god, it automatically made it true...I swear to god.

7. OP is an idiot.

8. That whole post reminded me of one of those teens on Dr. Phil that comes out and yells, "I do what I want!" Then lists all the things they do, while their mother sits to the side and cries.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0-KZS1dDyw]Whatever, I Do What I Want! - YouTube[/ame] :yay: