Hi I’m a new hobby grower I’m gonna need some major tips please I have seeds but have had no luck

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 123420, May 12, 2018.

1. Any tips on growing from seeds I sprouted like 7 out of 20 I think they were old seeds they died idk what I did so I have more seeds on way I’m worried I’m gonna kill these too any tips help!! Please not sure if some need special care or planting soil and or areas some strains hopefully are blueberry kush triangle kush auto x sugar shell auto , white cherry pie fem , animal cookies regular and sugar lemon haze auto reg ? I have many more but I’m so confused about the auto or auto reg or fem I get but auto reg or just regular I hope is plain regular seeds but can I plant them by each other and again what conditions and soil and trimming omg my uncle did this and never let me help and suddenly passed please help with any tips so I dint screw these seeds up I mean there are different seeds so I hopefully can’t jack them all up some have to be easier than others ? Right? And what’s the difference in like gorilla glue , gluberry and gorilla infested gelato x sugar skull auto can I plant this by a reversa privida og regular ? Will it make another hybrid from the privida reg if plant makes it and say I cross the triangle kush auto x sugar shell auto ? B interesting if possible if not what seeds that make it will make some seeds and be able to cross I know a lot I dirt have to get the seeds in right condition to grow hen to seed some to save and which ones do I cross to do this ? I’m thinking ahead for the seeds and don’t want to jack any of this up any advice on first growing conditions soil and plant space room inside or outside actually be easier to grow outside if possible I’m so confused and really need any help

2. Your way overthinking things and it's a bit early to think about crossing strains.
    Start off with some small planting cup. 3x3x3 inch is my choice.
    NOT solo drink cups please. To tall and narrow they fall over and ruin your fresh starts.
    Start with a half filled pot so when the new seedling stretches out you can just add more soil and not try and wire and tie the floppy little sprout.
    Fox Farm Ocean Forest is a good starter soil.
    BNW

3. Yup, I agree. Way over thinking and planning way too far in advanced for even trying to breed. If its your first time, which I'm sure it is, then only start with one. It may seem that only doing one at a time will be forever, but its not. This will give you a much better idea of what your problems are. Once you have been successfull, then try more. Use the old seeds that you have already instead of spending money on ones that will die just as easily as old ones. At this point in time, don't worry about using the big brand name soils, a cheap dollar store variety will work. Don't worry about spending money on canna specific nutrient either until you have a little successs. Once you have a bit of luck, then dig in a little deeper. Do some research, read, watch videos, etc., until you have a little more confidence in your abilities.