Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HarryLarryLopez, Jan 26, 2013.

1. I had an account made a few years ago, but I don't remember the username, password, or email(tsk tsk). So, I decided that I should be a civilized human again and register an account. I read periodically, but was never "active" in the daily use sense. I really doubt that my reading will go up any, but I figure if I can ever provide input on a thread now I have that ability.

Enough with that, this is about me after all. I'm a 22 year old male that lives in the Central Piedmont area of North Carolina. I enjoy smoking and doing a variety of things.

The main use of my time while high is simply watching good high movies and playing good high video games(PC only). This is mainly because I work second shift, and there's not much I want to get into after midnight.

My main love however is getting high and enjoying the gifts mother nature has to offer. I'm a huge conservationist, I love to hunt, but I also respect the ecosystem enough to not abuse the planet.

Since most of my hunting is done in the fall, the rest of the year I spend hiking and sightseeing. I especially enjoy visiting Pisgah National Forest. That area is simply breathtaking, from waterfalls to cliffs, mountains to valleys, and all the wildlife. If you live within a day's drive, you need to visit.

Keeping in line with me loving the outdoors, I'm also a huge fan of my country. I take a lot of pride being an American, but I totally understand and respect when a person from another culture feels the same about their homeland. It should never divide us, only help us to understand each other better.

With that in mind, I do my absolute best to only purchase American made products for my hobbies(unless it's something I know I can trust, like Sven Saws and Mora knives). 2 months ago, I threw all of my Chinese smoking utensils/accessories out, and have been stuck since then using rolling papers. The plan is to be a responsible member of the community and purchase straight from GC, I have my eyes on a particular spoon and a Santa Cruz shredder when I get the money saved up.

My preferred variety of bud does depend on what I'm doing. A good sativa is great for gaming or being active outdoors, but Indicas are fantastic for just relaxing. In my opinion, neither is better, but both have their advantages. If I'm smoking a hybrid, I tend to enjoy it having more from an indica strain than a sativa, just preference.

So yeah, I think I've wasted enough of everyone's time. I'm glad such a great community exists on the internet, and I look forward to talking with everyone about nature's miracle.

PS. If anyone has any questions feel free to shoot me a message about anything, just bear in mind it could take me up to a week to respond.