hi everyone just looking for some help please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by waitz1, Nov 7, 2007.

1. hi ive grown outdoor this year and everything went well and it was actually a very nice smoke:smoking:. but now im thinking of moving to indoor growing and while i was cleaning the garage i found some lights and i was hoping some one could tell me if they would work.
    this is what it says on the bulb- Plusux 3500k 18w white-
    thanks for the help
    danny :bongin:

2. How many plants? Avverage 75 watts for each plant

3. i only want one just for personal smoke any ideas

4. 18w wont be enough for a plant...ppl say atleast 100w per plant

5. i would just spend some money on a proper light u can get one bran new for £100 400 wat

6. What kind of light is it? Wattage is a measure of electricity consumption not light output, so you'll need to tell us more. Regardless, though, there is no light that puts out enough light to grow a plant with only 18 watts...

7. well thats all it says on the light bulb but im going to give it a try just to see if it works but any other help would be good thanks you guys:smoke:

8. Incandescent? CFL? Fluoro tube? Halogen?

9. long tubes with a reflector
    thanks for the help

10. u can use other lights m8 but u want get as good a yeild trust me m8 just save the £100 go to a grow shop and buy a 400 wat son t agro light bulb and ballast it will do u for veg and flower when u get more into it u can get differnt bulbs for veg and flower but thet light will do u a long time