Hi, everyone I'm new to this site

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bullwinkle60, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Old time toker new time legal grower new here to this site sitting at my computer on a Sunday morning stoned to the bone wondering what others are doing. I just got through watering my two Vanila Kush plants and smoking a bowl, or two I don't remember, of Happy Fucking Jack. Where I live In Oregon on the coast if you have a card you can go to the Bud store and reimburse a grower for some fine bud that's where the Happy Jack came from. And so what are you doing?

2. drinking orange juice and eating a ham sandwich

3. The OJ goes with Florida but I don't know about the ham. hope your having a good day though.

4. Welcome to Grasscity! Enjoy your stay, and good luck on the grow :D

5. Glad to have another grower join GC :)

6. welcome to GC!

7. Thank you all.

8. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

I would like to introduce you to a wonderful asset for MMJ users! "Granny's MMJ List". It is a compilation of hundreds of medical studies and many news articles about the medical studies. It is great for educating doctors, patients and politicians about the efficacy of cannabis.

Cannabis does FAR more than "just" relieve pain and nausea! Click that first link in my sig! I am certain you will be amazed by what our little "party plant" can do! :smoke:

Granny :wave:

9. Thank you I'll do just that.

10. Welcome to the city fellow grower. I'm new to the forum as well.

11. Thank you and have a happy 4th.

12. Welcome to GC

13. Hello Mike 408 and thank you for the welcome. Hope all is well with you on this 5th of July. I just watered my plants and they're looking good.