Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hi everyone, I'm new here!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GreenKnee, Sep 19, 2008.

1. I've been reading the forums for a couple of weeks, so I decided to join :)

I live in Sheffield, England and it's quite interesting seeing pics of weed in America.
    Also, I've noticed a lot of you don't put tobacco in your joints, in England it's the done thing! And a lot of people smoke from pipes and bongs, but over here they're our last resort if we're out of skins.

Anyway, thought i'd show a picture of my setup! I attached it, not sure how to post it.

I get my weed from a guy who grows it, its pukka! That's our word for awesome weed! Same as dank i think :p

Attached Files:

2. welcome to GC, i hope you have a good time.

Lol your Cigarette packs are so much more blunt than ours:eek:

[​IMG]

3. Yeah, it does put you off, but only until you could do with a cig! Have you seen australian cig packs? They're graphic!!

4. no i havent, can you post a link?

5. [​IMG]

we kinda have ones like that too.

fuck, now i want a fag.

6. ergh, that's not pretty! Ours seem quite tame now :p

Can you help me out on something? I've stopped smoking weed for a week and a day now cause I have a drugs test at work as I've just got a new job and it's some time next week, so should I be ok with it?

7. Ok, thanks :)

I think I'll be fine anyway, i'll have not smoked any green for about 2 weeks when I do it so it'll be good :)

8. Uhhh so your drug test is next week? hmm well ive had a friend that needed to get a drug test and for sum reason he blazed, he didnt blaze much tho just enough to get him high not stoned and 2 days later it was test time and he passed i told him to drink before he took the test thoa. im pritty sure you can blaze now and drink alot and still pass but im not that sure that im saying YEAH GO BLAZE NOW im just telling you my story do as you will
    i use to know the exact number of days that it takes to get weed out of you but im a stoner
    to get it COMPLETLY out of you i know its 2 moths. It takes that long cuz its stored in your fat. but they dont test your fat only like the fluids in you im not too sure what im talking about anymore but if you get what im saying than cool

9. Ok thanks for the tips :) I don't crave spliffs so I'll just have a rest til it's done, then celebrate with a fat 2-sheeter :p

10. Welcome :)

No most of us in the US don't mix tobacco with our weed, other than blunts (tobacco wrapper...I hate them and they are a huge waste of weed due to all the loss during smoking).

Hope you stick around. I'm fairly new here as well and it is a nice place to chill a bit.