Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hi everyone. I have lot's of questions.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RKVD1993, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Hi everyone. I am completely new to weed. In fact I haven't even smoked it yet, but I really want to. I want to know how obvious it is that you have smoked weed. Like if I go to work will my boss know? Like I have heard your eyes get red. How long are they red for. Also I have heard many times that it is a gate way drug. What are the chances a drug dealer will try and hook me onto something else? Thanks everyone. Sorry if I am a real noob.

2. hmm ill try and answer em for you.

1. It's really not obvious once you've been accustomed to it, but if your going to smoke for the first or second time and go into work i think that'd be dumb because your not used to all the feelings.

2. If you drink water before you smoke your eyes shouldn't get red, maybe just glassy but you can always pick up Rhoto eye drops from local drug stores for like 4.99 or something.

3. I have no idea how long your eyes are red for, i suppose for as long as your high o_O

4. It isn't a gateway drug, the only real gateway i suppose it creates is that it gets you into the illegal narcotics scene. Hence a dealer will prob have access to other illegal drugs instead of just weed and will offer it without caring, if you have self-control and principles you need not worry about that

Just toke up and try to relax and not care about if people think your high, because it is all in your head as long as you don't REEK of bud, or completely geek out (laugh uncontrollably) for no reason

Enjoy the Good Vibes man~

3. Your boss will know if you're obvious about it. If your eyes get red, put in some eyedrops and you'll be fine. it's only a gateway drug if you want it to be. and if you have a good dealer he won't try to get you to try something you don't want to.

4. If youve never smoked. DONT GO TO WORK HIGH. Atleast get high a lot first so you know what your getting into. I guarentee youll freak balls if you go to work high your first thime, that just spells out trouble to me. As for the dealer trying to suck you in thing, its not actually like that. Once you get into the weed scene youll notice how drug dealers are people too and theyre not as shady and have every drug in the book in their shady trenchcoat. They dont hang out in dark alleys and they dont (usually) have guns lol. Just get a good buddy or 2 smoke up with them and just have a blast, get high, laugh, eat do what ya gotta do.

5. Ok thanks everyone. I didn't mean that I would go into work high, but I just wanted to know how long I would stay high, or seem as if I had been doing weed. But thanks for all of your help.

6. Pretty much the only things you can see are made by you, like red eyes, the stoned eye look, a grin, laughing at stuff. Once you're sober it's basically impossible to tell. However that might be a while (and it will see even longer to you) since you're a first timer, if you do it right and get really high.

7. Oh no, its not likek theres symptoms that last forever or side effects, like red eyes that last for a few days. As soon as your highs gone, your pretty much normal again. maybe a little groggy. But depending how much you smoke you should be ok after an hour or 2

8. Sorry I missunderstood, red eyes last a few days, or do u mean that they don't last a few days.

9. They do not last a few days. They only last how long you're high, if that.

10. Oh sorry if i wasnt too clear, my mind wasnt exactly in the best spot i guess hehe

They dont really last that long, if your really worried go get yourself some eyedrops, they can be kinda expensive, here theyre about 8 bucks for a bottle of visine. But its worth it if you dont wanna get caught. But dont use the visine if you dont need to.

If your just chilling out at home watching TV and shit then dont worry about eyedrops because whats the worst that will happen? But i mean if your going to go to the store or soemthing and you dont want to peak out then you can spare a few drops. The bottle may not look very big but that will last you way longer than you think haha

11. Alright thanks for the help. I got another question my friend told me weed here is about 10$ a gram. How long will 1 gram last. Or like what can I do with it? Like how many joints can you get out of 1 gram, or how much do I get out of it if I do something else.

12. Depends how much you smoke. A gram lasts me a little less than a week if I use a pipe, but I don't smoke much and I have a super low tolerance. But a gram will fit into a nice sized joint, you may have a little left over.

13. well frist of all out here in so cal a gram is $20........ and is a nice size j or it should b like 4 bowls depending on how big the bowl is. and a gram will last me about a day, if that.....

well ya hav fun and just try to relax and let the weed do wat it suppose to do.....as in dont fight the high or freak ur self out.:D

14. lol i used to go work high as shit... even if i didn't have weed i would just drink some Robitussin. Its not a good a idea because you might not be able to work as fast plus why not enjoy the high when your done with work.

15. The typical high form smoking cannabis lasts about 2 hours. It may be a little more since you have no tolerence. Any so called "side effects" or just effects of being high will wear off after the high is over, or after nice walk and a shower if you are such a lightweight that you feel a very slight buzz for longer then the real high.
    Weed itself is not a gateway drug, the gateway is the FACT THAT IT IS NOT LEGAL. When you start going to illegal sellers and such, those people are criminals usually, and might have access to other, MUCH HARDER AND DANGEROUS drugs, and will offer it to you without a second glance, not because they want you to get addicted, but they just want business. The future purchases involved with addiction ois just a really profitable perk.

I reccomend watching The Union. Search for it on google video and you can watch the entire movie. VERY informational and well made documentary.

16. and ALWAYS remember to pace yourself. If you are a first timer, the high wont come on instantly, so pace yourself and dont smoke more then a few good hits(make sure its in your lungs only) before waiting for about a half hour to fully peak. If you start yo smoke more often, at least a few days a week, the high will be in full in about 10 minutes from the time of smoking.