Hi Everybody

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by acrozone, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Helped friends grow in the past, but years ago. Now that it is legal in Cali, 1st grow organic, but switching to hydro with next grow.

2. Why have you already decided to change mediums for your second grow?

3. #3 acrozone, Jan 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2017

4. Due to being indoors and the bugs it draws
    plus I am growing auto-flowers and in my research, find I can grow faster with bigger buds. If you believe differently please tell.

5. Organics will probably draw in bugs, I use Fox farms soil, which I think is considered soiless or something since it's peat moss. I use synthetic ferts in the water, which would be similar to hydroponics. Organics and hydroponics are so vastly differently though, that you might run into problems due to the learning curve

6. I get what you are saying. I am doing much research on it, and hope that what I am watching and learning I can do it. BTW I am using a local potting soil maker with my 1st grow. I also might still do organic on the other half and compare. I right now have 4 plants in my tent 1 Blueberry, 1 Power-plant, 1 White-widow, and 1 AK-47; all auto-flowers. Just trying variety under the new laws here. Again just asking for opinions and help. TY in advance

7. Welcome to GC, acrozone! We are excited to have you!