Hi dudes =)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BananaBTXFunbox, Jun 28, 2011.

1. I am from South Park. I am here for chatting. Will be glad to participate in discussions.

Don't smoke :D

2. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

So you don't smoke- how interesting! So you are not even a "total noob" yet. lol :D

OK, so I KNOW you gotta be curious about cannabis- or you wouldn't be here! May I help educate you? See that first link in my sig? Just below my Grandfather's quote?

I want you to click it and just read the titles that I have collected. I won't ask you to read the complicated medical studies, or even the shorter news articles. Just the little 1 and 2 line titles! You can manage that, I'm sure! :rolleyes:

CANNABIS IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS! :eek: EDUCATE YOURSELF! :yay:

Granny :wave:

3. OK, so I KNOW you gotta be curious about cannabis- or you wouldn't be here! May I help educate you? See that first link in my sig? Just below my Grandfather's quote?

I want you to click it and just read the titles that I have collected. I won't ask you to read the complicated medical studies, or even the shorter news articles. Just the little 1 and 2 line titles! You can manage that, I'm sure! :rolleyes:

Thank you. I will read all information because i need practice my English.

4. I live in South Park. Near Como actually.

5. South Park is a great city :)

6. Haha its alright, theres a dispensary in Alma. Breckinridge aint to far. And of course South Park was based from here.