Hi! can u tell me what is it?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by killme, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Hi! I'd like to know what is this...
    this pic has been taken from a female (it has white hairs on the top). I have 3 different plants and all of them have this strange thing.

Attached Files:

2. i cant really tell ...but it looks like just some extra growth ...sometimes at a few nodes you see those growth shoots instead of calyx's or anthers ...its nothing to worry about

peace John

3. because it seems a little stretched ball (it seems a "teardrop") that is going to "crack" in two parts with something white that is going to get out... pls i'm very worried ^^

4. I dont believe there are balls or pistils in that pic.

5. sounds like you are describing a pistal to me...haha man, dont' worry, its good.

6. what u mean? that is surely a female?

7. i'm worried because it's my first grow and i killed 7 men (3 female) and if they are ermaphrodite i think i'll cry.

8. idk man, get a better picture of these "white hairs" you were talking about and we'll see if its a girl.

9. about the white hairs i'm completely sure. There are a lot of little (quite invisible) calix with 2 thin white hairs (1cm each) on the top and last branch. So? Is it a a female or not?

10. Sounds like it, but stop dilly dadlin, take another pic of these so we can make sure.