Hi-brix

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ChargerFan420, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Hey all I just picked up some Hi-brix molasses anyone have any success with this stuff I got a gallon for 10 bux.I'm using ff soil and i just switched to flower. when should I start using it?

2. You use molasses during flower.. The namebrand doesn't matter it just need to be unsulfured..

3. it says every 4 weeks on the bottle does that sound about right. So i guess that means now in 4 weeks and then 8 or will 8 be to close to harvest? BTW it smells like KC masterpiece..mmmmm

4. If you are actively promoting a microherd of good bacterias, I would say use a little to feed them whenever. A teaspoon per gallon or less.

5. How long b4 I harvest should I stop using it?

6. It can be used the day of harvest, not that it would help much by then :p

7. I stop at least 2 weeks before.

Using it too close to harvest can result in snap-crackle-pop buds, especially if you're heavy handed with it.

Wet

8. I've used molasses throughout my grow starting from the third leaf set and till about the 2 week from finishing I starting feeding them less like 1/2 tsp.molasses helps break down the nutes so the plant can uptake the nutes,I've always gave them 1 tablespoon for gallon all the way sticky icky buds and when they cure great taste like grape Hmmmmm last 4 grows always use molasses and even in my friends club we have alot of plants and we use it on all and get great results,and taste.