HI all I am a new person here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by menopaws, Apr 11, 2010.

1. I am an oldie ...I am actually 52, and am not unfamiliar with recreational use...but funny thing ....it was never "MY" thing. OH I tried everything else under the sun....but parsley could make me hallucinate.
    Now, as a chronic pain sufferer I am a card carrying (what a joke) legal California user).
    They make it legal to get the card and illegal to go anywhere to buy it....LOL
    Ya gotta love the govt. You can image how good I do with today's stuff. ONE puff and I'm good to go....I'm a real lightweight. I have found for pain that (give me time here guys) "Pineapple something or other, seems to work the best so far.
    Does anyone know, if the govt gets any of the $150.00 we pay to get that little card, that says I can legally smoke and grow? Because they then turn around and close the places where we can get it, causing us to have to go to "so called" illegal" sources to get it. At least that is what they are doing here in my part of California.

Anyway I am new...I am going to start growing....and I don't have a clue where to get seeds and all of that good stuff and I would really appreciate anyone who would like to help an old gal learn a some new tricks. :)
    Thanks in advance guys and dolls....Teresa aka Menopaws

2. welcome to gc :wave::hello:

3. I hope I'm still smoking when I'm in my 50s! You are the reason why I respect my elders ;) lol.. Well have fun on this site, I just registered today, too. :)