Hi All from SE London

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Forumuse, Dec 6, 2010.

1. #1 Forumuse, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2010
    Im a 30 something bloke who loves nothing more than a good smoke.
    I have long been fed up of buying weed to find it is below par and have decided to grow my own.

I am already onto my second grow, my first being 15 plants to start (I lost 2, so ended up with 13 plants)

I received just over 18 oz (Dry weight) from my first crop, and am learning from my mistakes
    I'm 4 weeks into my 2nd grow and plants are in excellent condition (even if I say so myself). All are growing well and I have not lost any.

Im running a DR120 using a 600W HPS light source with an 8" extractor fan connected to a Carbon Filter, a 5" fan intake fan (Both are controlled by The Primair Combined Temp and 2 fan speed controller which has become the heart of my operation) I have suspended a 12" household pedestal fan to the ceiling of the tent which hovers in the bottom half of the tent and makes my babies dance in the breeze it creates, making thick, strong stems that will support, with ease, all buds.

I never bothered with a grow journal as such but do have pictures of my crop taken at various stages of their development (I will post these on here soon)

I look forward to all and any comments and hope to gain valuable knowledge from other members on this forum.