hhheeeyyyyyy...............

Discussion in 'General' started by 420girlie, Sep 11, 2002.

1. Where the hell is snatch?!?!?!

and Nubbin, don't you have time for ME anymore?

2. apologies...apologies....its just...I had to return to fall semester of school and I am lacking the free time to dabble in the heavy conversation always going on around here...im still around...theres no way in hell im ever going away..im like a funky smell eminating from a mafia car's trunk...im permanent....."daddy when was nubbin created..."..."oh dont be silly son..nubbin has always been, and always will be"...

3. When you visit the city, skim and scan for when I make a post and respond to all mine, how about that. ;)

You know I need constant attention, I'm like a fucking Jack Russel terrier, ok? ;)

4. ok ill do that...or i probably wont because im going to forget that i even got online tonight due to my excessive drinking...

5. right yourself a fucking note for christs sake ;)

6. i used a sharpee on my arm....it should remind me

7. I guess that'll do, but you should have wrote it on your dick, you'd be sure to see it ;)

8. nubbin where do you go to school?

9. At the school of Hard Knox!!!!

10. well I could tell you, but it would further expose my true age...ok ill tell you....im high...and i got to the university of oregon..or maybe i dont..maybe i got to highschool..or possibly kindergarden....maybe its a parenting school at nights and I sit in circles with strangers holding cups of coffee and smoking...maybe im high and that las one wasn't so much a parenting school as more of an AA class.....same thing...

BTW girlie.. as long as you post your shnit in the general forum, ill always read it, im a mod in there so every new post automatically sends me an email notice...its like being psychic..only...its not my mind its my email...good bye

11. My cousin went there for a little bit last year, I think she might be going back this year.

p.s. Make sure you check pandoras box too ;)

12. yeah dude i dont wanan reveal my true age as well though i feel like an old fart in all my classes.....but im not THAT old ya know........its cool i hear where your comin from........did i mention im drunk :D

13. eh? lol sweet. drunk...sry...am i?

lol...
    I just felt like putting this guy here....[​IMG]blaaaaaaaaah lol :)

14. Satan gave me a taco, and it made me really sick,
    the chicken was all raw, and the grease was mighty thick.
    The rice was all rancid, and the beans were so hard.
    I was gettin' kinda dizzy, eatin' up the lard.
    There was aphids on the lettuce, and I ate every one.
    And after I was done the salsa melted off my tongue.
    Pieces of tortilla got stuck in my throat,
    and the stains on my clothes burned a hole through my coat.
    My stomach was trembling, I broke out in a rash.
    I was so dry and thirsty, and I didn't have no cash.
    So I went and found a hose, tore off all my clothes,
    turned on the water and it shot right up my nose.
    Some old lady came along, and she thought I was a freak.
    So she hit me with her handbag, 'till I could hardly speak.
    I was laying there naked, my body badly bruised,
    in a pool of my own blood, unconscious and confused.

15. sensi where are you gettin all those cool smilies???

16. critter your the best

17. I love those smilies critter. Guess i'll have to start using them!!!!