Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hhaah, stupid pigs.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by adamBC, Jan 26, 2003.

1. Last night at about 1am, i was walking threw town with about a quarter in my backpack and the end of my brews. had a pipe and the bowl to my bong as well. This pig rolls up and asks what Im doing, thinking hes all sweet being a PCC (plain clothed cop) and im like "What does it look like buddy, going to tim hortons for some donuts" and he said, why do yuo have that backpack, told him that I havent been home since school ended, then he bounced out.

hahah, all my buddies get searched every time, but not me ;)

2. yea man you just gotta be smart with the cops. you gotta think smarter than them

3. i didn't think the cops could just pick anyone and just search em. is it because ur underage or something? sry i have no idea how old u are. that's not right if it is cuz your younger.

4. i loved the part about "buddy,im going to tim hortons....
    ching...one for the stoners
    peace

BUT....i dont know if id be walking around with that many things on my butt at 1 o'clock ;)
    peace 'gin

5. what movie was this? sry i m high!

Puff, Puff, Pass!

6. they like to make you think they can search you on demand but they cant. damn I once was smoking a blunt at a high school football game in the parking lot and walked between some cars and came out and there was a cop right there, I just played it cool like I was smokin a cigar and waved and he even waved back. you just cant act all suspicious and shit