Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Heyyy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rosenrot1989, Aug 11, 2013.

1. So im out of bud so I decided to drink some Tequila. I never drink, but how does alcohol

2. how does alcohol.......?

3. Alcohol doesnt drink

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. [​IMG]

OP in 30 minutes

5. #6 bluntmanIVXX, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013
    welcome to loltown. population none.

6. lol. population 1

7. #8 CrispyBacon, Aug 11, 2013
    Never been drunk before? The hangover is going to be hell. Specially for a first-timer. 

8. ...uhh alcohol gives off nice effects, if thats what your asking. Got a good buzz going right now actually. Blunts and brews guys... thats what its all about.

9. #10 tygerstylz, Aug 11, 2013
    Rip OP guess his mom walked in on him drinking out of his sponge bob sippy cup and whooped that asssent from the mind of a ninja using Grass city forums

10. Combo is pretty nice. Almost like a different drug but by itself...pretty dirty experience compared to a weed high ime. Some people get incredibly euphoric and have good times always...good for them.

Nausea, hangovers, blackouts, pissing yourself if you over do it??? Fuck that lol.

Doesn't really lend itself to abuse or even consistent daily usage.

Pretty sure there was a reason I decided weed was it haha.