Hey!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jimday1982, Apr 10, 2003.

1. Wow - what a great site! Well, I just came across it when I was looking for a new glass pipe and found one I really like. Hopefully it will be here soon! Anyway, my name is Jim and I live in Virginia Beach, VA. I recently turned 21, do web development for a living, currently pursuing my BS and don't smoke a lot of weed; just every now and then to chill or help me to sleep at night. I'm going to be moving out into my own place in the next couple months, so that could easily change haha...anyway, hope to make some new friends here and learn some new things. Take care!

2. Hiya Jim nice ta meet ya., glad u stumbled into the site i hope u enjoy

dig in!

3. Welcome to the city!!! BTW, Virginia Beach is my favorite beach :D

4. Welcome to the stoners city!

5. Thanks guys! Hempress, have you ever been to the South Jersey Shore? It blows this place away...not as much going on, but it's pretty laid back and a great place to get away. Plus, really good flounder fishing!

6. No I haven't, but this summer me and some friends are going on a road trip to Jersey for comic boks...maybe we'll go there, if you could tell us a place to go :D

7. Wow, I used to go to comic books places up there all the time! Anyway, theres a REALLY small town called Strathmere that sits right between the ocean and the bay that is awesome. The town consits of maybe 50 houses and a hotel...but it's cool because you have the ocean for swimming and what not and then the bay for boating/fishing. If you aren't able to find it, Ocean City is a cool spot as well. Have fun!

8. Welcome to the City!!!

9. Welcome to the city friend. I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

ick

10. I'll have to remember that this summer...thanks!

11. Welcome Jim..... love that sig! ;)