Hey

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MarkoPolito, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Hey guys, here's my story. I haven't had sex in ages, I haven't had a girlfriend in almost three years now. I'm very social, I have lots of friends, I don't spend hours at home playing games - so I haven't doomed myself to this situation. Something just isn't right and I can't figure out what it is. I'm starting to feel more and more alone, and wishing I had a girlfriend, cuz I had fun when I did.

Any suggestions? I feel really scared to just randomly walk up to girls and chat them up. My confidence for something like that is absolute 0. It's hard to meet new people here.

2. I suggest learning how to talk to girls you're interested in, and don't be afraid to ask them out. The pain of rejection is far easier to bare than the pain of "what if?"

3. I wish it was as simple as that... I'm not so afraid of rejection (been there many times), but somehow, and I don't have a problem chatting to girls I don't know if I get introduced to them by someone else... for example just a few weeks ago, my girl-friend introduced me to some of her friends I didn't know before, and they all loved me after a night of talking. I just feel really awkward and afraid to approach someone without knowing them before or being introduced. I have a feeling girls don't really like that... am I wrong on that or no?

4. It's as simple as saying "Hi"

5. I am 100% exactly like that too.

6. Swallow your fear and just talk to them. Nothing extremely serious. Look at what sticks out on her. If she got dope shoes on tell her. Love when guys compliment my shoe game or when I'm at the smoke shop I notice they intentionally scope the same piece as me and knowing you have something in common can be a conversation starter in itself. Keep it simple and sweet.