Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey you wanna chill, blaze some bowls?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dankdude420, Feb 11, 2009.

1. if your actually friends with them, like good friends, just never smoke them up, at least until they smoke u up. you could still chill with them tho and just smoke before you leave your house or whatever

if your not actually good friends with them, say fuck you, and never talk to them again

its your bud, and if you dont wanna smoke with them, you dont have to

2. the way i do it is if i am good friends with a person and i know they will smoke me out later, i smoke em out whenever.. if its a random person or an aquaintance, they can throw me a 5 spot, buy me some food, or not smoke.

3. dude, i totally feel you. Being someone who hates not havin green on him at any time, people are always tryin to get smoked out as often as possible. I figured it was str8 for a while, as if i was just building future oppurtunities to get baked for free, but u said it man, fukers always came bak for more, empty handed. Legit, just say it, loud and clear man, not even worth being polite or using social tact, they havent earned the effort

4. A lot of kids I know are like that. It took me a while to realize it but I've completely separate myself from them. I don't tell people I picked up anymore, other than my close friends. But even then I don't mind smoking them up most of the time. If I do get calls from these guys, I just say I have less than a gram to smoke so the only good would be to match, and if they are still down then I take it into consideration.

5. Here's what I'd do:

Call them up, ask if they wanna burn a few bowls. Then you show up without weed and see how they like it.

6. I hate fucking moochers. Just be like "I'm out bro, but I'm good for a toke if you got some."

7. nicely said.

i have two friends who buy a large amount and smoke it all the same day. when they're done with smoking all their weed, its time to call me and see if i will smoke them out. its always funny when they try

8. i have the same problem. fml right bro

9. I tend to not have this problem when i am back home too much. There is an unwritten agreement around town that if you are going through a rough time and dont have the money for bud then people will smoke you up until you can get it. When you get bud/money again you are expected to return the favor.

However some of the younger kids i know tend to be like this especially the incoming freshmen at college