Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hey you guys ever notice how

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by critter 2, Feb 25, 2003.

1. the forums plays tricks on ya when your really stoned ".no thats not right .l mean ya think ya press the right button and hit the wrong one then wonder what the fuck went weong ,lol. umm ,am l getting close .arhhh ,l give up.lol.l just got a ice cream .

2. all the time man...all the time..

3. my 25 yr old son just came in eating a double choc ice cream ,so l ate it lol.you should see his face ,lol.exactly the same as when he has 5 yrs old ,lol.beautiful,lol. suppose l shouldn,t have eaten it all ,but it tasted good and l felt like being mean ,lol.

4. I do the same thing critter. I'll type out a post and then hit return instead of send. I don't catch it some times and womnder if some one is deleting my post!

I finally figured out what I was doing wrong!

5. i know what you're saying man... lol. i've done it several times myself :)

6. I hate how I forget sometimes that you can only post one per minute, so I have to go back, and my whole post is gone...it usually only happens when I'm posting in the "Introduce Yourself" forum :p