Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hey world whats up!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by masquerade, May 20, 2010.

1. I have been browsing these forums for months and have only just made the effort to sign up :smoke:

I am 19 from the UK and i been smoking weed for about 4 years. we get fairly nice boodah as we don't live in the city, therefore easier for growers :hello:

Although i'd consider myself a fairly educated toker, that doesn't suffer anxiety or any mental issues- I cannot help but feel as though smoking is fucking my lungs up. i use a double chamber glass bong and always make the effort so my smokes clean.

Haha i don't know, i'm not really seeking answers, just introducing myself and seeing if anybody else subconsciously has this on their mind?

maybe i just need to hit a few more bowls a day to strap these thoughts back :)

peace!

2. if your worried about health you can always get a vaporizer

3. sweet, yeah i might have to invest. they are so uncommon over here, i have literally never seen one apart from online.

problem solved im gona cop one, thanks man:rolleyes:

4. Welcome Bro:smoke: