hey what do you look like

Discussion in 'General' started by Marianas, May 17, 2011.

1. describe what you look like dont post pictures

2. im tall and skinny. 6'3" about 185. short black hair, gets puffy. thick brows, long eye lashes. i have hazel eyes. Im usually really white but i tan real nice during the summer so im excited! oh and my eyes currently look asian

3. Like a boss.

4. is this you? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c"]YouTube - Like A Boss (ft. Seth Rogen) - Uncensored Version[/ame]

5. Wouldn't you like to know.

6. Your dad, which I am.

7. I'm 5'4, 130 pounds, long legs, brown skin, curvy/petite, dark brown eyes, black hair. My hair is natural so it's curly and textureless (AWESOME) but it shrinks half its length so you'd never know it's past shoulder length till you pull it.

8. Like a Don.

9. I'm 21 feet long, weigh over 2000lbs, have grey and white skin, huge black eyes, and sharp, triangular shaped teeth. And gills.

I like to blaze near seal colonies in case I get the munchies. :D

10. Picture the Greek God Mercury with a surfer's haircut.

Yeah, you read right, i compared myself to a God.

11. tall and skinny. people say i look like eminem all the time. buzzed hair, with a bit of a widows peak :(

12. I look a bit like a God too: Kamohoali'i. :D

13. #14 Annicus, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
    5'2, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes. Fairly muscular body. Pretty scarred up from life.

And so white my wife calls me Twilight! lol

I'm German, Irish, Italian and Egyptian...although you'd never know the Egyptian cuz of my paleness lol.

14. Somewhere between 'don't give a fuck' and 'fuck off.'

15. I'm 5'8" about 145lbs. My are pretty long because im on the tall side lol. Thick dark brown hair down to my chest. I keep it natural so it's wavy and a little messy. I have dark brown eyes, dark long lashes.. Well I'm half Irish half Cuban so whatever that looks like. Only other thing I can think of is that I have a dimple when I smile lol.

16. like a bitch

17. #18 treelover, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What does a bitch look like so I know what to look for bwahaha

18. Tall and skinny, about 5'9, long messy dreads, big glasses :D

19. #20 ThinkGreen87, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

My type EXACTLY! :)