Hey Weed Snobs: FUCK YOU!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Kramer, Jul 16, 2009.

1. I love cannabis. What an amazing plant.

It has quite a few medicinal uses as well as being an amazing recreational drug.

Oh, wait a second. Is it a drug or not?

Simple answer: THC is a drug.

So why the FUCK are YOU weed snobs judging ME on what chemicals I decide to put in my system when you yourself are fucking inducing altered states onto your own god damned mind and body?

Sure, you can argue it's healthier, less addicting, and some other hooplah, but really:

You are using an apple. Why fucking bitch at me for using an acidic orange?

Discuss how much people who've got bullshit to say in Pandora's Box make you want to go atomic.

2. Word.

Some people just think their shit is gods gift to the world and anything different is not worth their time.

Nothing wrong with thinking somethings better, they just need to keep it to themselves because frankly, nobody gives a fuck.

3. I know a bunch of people who get shitfaced every weekend without thinking twice that alcohol is a drug but they still think weed is the devil.

That really gets me.

4. Drugs are good mmk...;)

5. I dont understand, are you ranting about weed snobs (people who smoke only the best or no weed) or drug snobs (people who get plastered every night but make fun of bud)?

Cause if your ranting about weed snobs, i think there is already a sticky about that.

If your ranting about drug snobs, then get over it lol

but i feel you dog, that kinda shit can get frustrating sometimes

6. I'll clarify, though I will say I'm not sure why I have to. Thought I got the point across.

Nine times out of ten, when someone bitches about Meth or Heroin, they always are like, "Just stick with weed, you're fucking your life over with that other bullshit."

So I'm bitching at the people who are self-riteous in thinking that bud isn't a substance that can have potential for abuse when put in the hands of a lazy slob who had no motivation to begin with.

Drugs are drugs are drugs are drugs.

7. I'm with you on this :D

That is all...

8. :hello:

9. Always that somebody...

10. Someone's having a bad day.

11. Actually, it's good as fuck. Got that big ol' (sober) grin on my face that I tend to sport.

Just this morning I had read something that infuriated me though.

But even then, after the rant, I'm rock solid.

Though I still stand by my words.

12. Though I agree with him

13. someone woke up in the wrong side of the cage

14. If they have no motivation how can it be abusive?

15. it is pandoras box, so chill out. weed snobs are allowed here just like the meth heads, heroin junkies, and pill poppers. we just try and stick with healthier natural stuff that people dont die from. thats all. dont get so butthurt dude :smoking:

16. Who cares what they think? We all know the best shit is OC

17. I like drugs

18. Idk, it's just that you don't hear about people dieing from overdosing on THC or ruining their lives for weed.

For the record, I occassionally do ecstasy and mushrooms.

19. Phew...I'm incredibly stoned now.

I love a lot of drugs too man.

Weed is my absolute favorite.

:D