Hey there Grasscity!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rastamom, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Hey there. New to grasscity, I've been a regular on Reddit's r/trees and r/entwives for awhile now and a daily smoker for the greater part of the last 3 years. My husband is also a smoker and we're pretty 'normal' people. I've got a daughter who is 16 months old and work full time for a car dealership. He is a stay at home dad, which I envy him for. My little lady is the light of my life, such a fun kid, and parenting is super rewarding.

My hobbies/likes/etc are smoking, gaming, music, and crafting. I've recently jumped into Team Fortress 2 and I'm enjoying that quite a bit. Music wise, I like a lot of stuff. Kid Cudi, CocoRosie, Coheed and Cambria, Nicki Minaj, Flyleaf, Mumford & Sons, MF Doom, the Script... I'm really kind of everywhere on music. For smoking, I like to enjoy something with a baseline that hits the heart. It really puts me on an even keel.

I hope I meet a lot of cool, likeminded people here on grasscity. Anywho, that's me. Also, despite the name, no I am not Rastafarian. It's just a reference to the pot-culture in general. :)

2. Hi Mom! :) I want to extend a warm welcome to the GrassCity! Kids are such a blessing, I bet you have an angel! :)

I've heard of Team Fortress 2 - I should check it out! Maybe we can shoot shit together? :)

3. I'm new here, too! nice to meet you!!!!!!!!!!

4. Welcome to the City. Guaranteed to enjoy your stay !