Hey there GC IM BACK !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by StonerUniKid, Jan 11, 2013.

1. #1 StonerUniKid, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2013
    after finally turning 18 im back on this forum haha

basic info...
    -name's robert
    -im chinese but i was born and raised in Canada
    - im 18 and going to be a freshman in uni next year
    -for those who live in canada, im most likely going to either guelph or macmaster next year
    -used to do a ton of drugs, not just weed
    -am an overachiever, cant stand failure thus i study ... a lot . even back in grade 9 lol (straight A's for 3 years despite heavy drug use :))
    -love hip hop , rap , trance , house , dnb
    -i have a fetish for pk and gdp <3 nothing better than some heavy indica
    -use weed for my anxiety, anger, and insomnia
    -ive found that weed has significantly reduced my anger outbursts and helps me calm down at night especially when i need to sleep

thank you mary jane :smoking:

2. ok man

- go re read the rules please.
    - im glad your 18 now
    - you cant attest to having mutliple accounts, especialy admiting you were underage before.
    -also, nobody here cares about threads explaining who you are.

not being rude by any means, but trying to be honest with you man.

go post up in some weed related forums on here or something to avoid the bullshit, cause you sound like a pretty chill dude imo.

3. welcome back to gc!

4. Welcome back, man. :smoke:

An Asian overachiever? Nice :laughing:

5. alright i just read the rules so im deleting my other accounts if possible only i have no idea what the email or passwords were to that account since i made it years ago. (ive had some rather ... juvenile email adresses if you know what i mean so ive changed it tons of times up till grade 11 when i made the email im using today. )

and well i like being honest so i figured since im 18 now it would be okay :p

and yeah i appreciate you being candid with me . much better than others who love adding fluff and beat around the bush.

6. just go back and erase the parts where you said you had other accounts and were under 18.

7. imurderblunts?

8. sounds like a good idea thanks . never thought of that :S