hey superjoint

Discussion in 'General' started by scarymoose, Dec 22, 2004.

1. what is your favorite peice on this site?

2. difficult, but I'll have to say the volcano vaporizer, it's MJ tokers dream, the quality, everything about it, it [roduces the ssence what we are all talking about here. In the smaller categorie my second best piece I like is the Superfly blue pipe.

SJ

3. The Superfly blue is hands down a sick piece. I use it daily and have fallen in love with it. I was a bit leary at first because I am not a fan of metal pipes, but that thing is the coolest smoking metal pipe I've ever hit, and you can actually pull some killer rips off it. Plus it's stealthy which is always a bonus.

I've never used that volcano before but it looks like a very solid unit. I have used a Vapair a few times before though, and found it quite nice after a bit of fiddling with the settings. :smoking:

4. When I have a comfortable amount of money, Ill probably invest in the Volcano vaporizer and maybe pass on the Vapir to a friend, it just seems to be much more efficient and easy to use than the vapir, especially wit hbuild quality. You get what you pay for basically.

So probably the Volcano and some of the glass bubblers by Eugene Glass Art have to be the most desirable pieces on this site.

5. I forgot about the killer rips!!! :D
    that is, until just now :smoking:

wow. I havent had the Superfly in the rotation in the lonnnnnnnnngest time..
    You hit that on the head just much as my head just took some killer hits! :p
    Its a cool pipe to have in the collection..
    now if I can just remember to keep it in rotation!:smoke:

6. Another fan of the Superfly Blue :hello: