Hey reform mary jane laws!

Discussion in 'General' started by mikeybethizzin, Jun 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i didnt ask for a hookup u fucking idiot. all i wanted to know was that it was around my area, like the one dude said.... he said he saw good shit round orlando, so it was prob here too. why don\'t u pm me instead of putting me on blast anyway?

2. Apparently the City isn\'t for you. You just called me a fucking idiot and if you\'d read the rules as I asked, then you\'d know that name-calling isn\'t allowed here, either.

Your hook-up thread was reported my several members, by the way. Members who consider this site their home and don\'t want it jeopardized by the actions of others.

3. HAHA, I think we all know who the real Fucking Idiot is :devious:

I really hope that his avatar wasn\'t a pic of himself, lol. . . . .if it is, someone should butcher it with photoshop, lol. . .so high, lol

4. smells like a ban up in here

5. This dudes a fool.

6. sorry mikey, looks like you\'re gone

7. lol banned already and he only had 16 posts, you know he will come back on a different name, unless gc bans from ip

8. RMJL lays the smackdown yet again.

9. damn.

didn\'t expect that when i opened the thread.

good 16th post buddy, swearing directly to a mod.

see ya later.`

10. heres an idea, YOU pm HIM rather than making this thread.

11. looks like someone\'s gonna be getting banned. the city is a peaceful place dont be bringing all of this bad mouthing others in here pls.

12. Haters get fucked.

13. Your post could have gotten the City shut down, they\'re just trying to keep it legal. It\'s not our problem you can\'t find a hookup!

14. Swearing at a mod? Wow.

15. you just made yourself look like a fucking idiot.

please dont come back.

16. why didnt you PM him instead calling her a \"fucking idiot\" and making a thread about it...

17. :eek:

What ever happened to respect for one another :confused:

18. you mean her? :smoking:

19. I love how this thread is still open.

:hello:eric:hello:

20. and i love your requiem GIF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.