Hey Non-Americans, I want YOUR opinion

Discussion in 'General' started by sk8njam, Mar 14, 2012.

1. a society with limited government and worker control over the means of production. now i mean modern societies because all of our ancestors were communistic in nature. group of people working together to survive rather than every man for himself.

2. I too think that would be a great society. I can't help but think there are too many people on the planet for it to work, though. It was fine in small tribal societies where reaching an agreement between 100 or so people was easy with a little discussion and ritual. But trying to reconcile billions of humans in an industrial, globalised world into seeing that survival is more important than competition is impossible.

In short I agree with your view, but I think it's overly idealistic. The way I see it, we're in global capitalism now, we might not like it, but we're stuck with it as the best possible system because a return to such a tribal way of thinking (which I totally advocate) is made impossible with a billion conflicting socio-political views the world over. And people have mis-interpreted communism's true nature so frequently through history that the only remaining communist societies are repressive oligarchies like China.

I apologise for the tone I've taken in some of my posts relating to you of late. I can't help but be personally offended when someone blindly advocates communism given the horribly destructive effects its had on great societies like the pre-Khmer Cambodians. The whole 'fascist states of america' vibe didn't exactly give the impression that you were moderate about your political ideas. But I shouldn't have assumed.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncUSZ13T3pQ]Katt Williams-iraq - YouTube[/ame]

4. First of all European countrie's ARE America's supporter's..... America came into WW2 and saved everyone's asses. It's pretty obvious that's what happened, hell we even helped China outta their mess with Japan...... Basicly if it weren't for American, air and naval superiority AND stealing all those high-profile German scientists... Germany would have had the A-bomb, long before we did.

Hater's gonna hate... I think other countries have an inferiority complex, for the whole dropping the ball thing in WW2..... If you showed a map of the USA too the people in Afghanistan/Iran/Iraq I dont think they would be able too locate any states but maybe. California, Texas, Florida lol...

5. well most people can agree that we're moving towards fascism now. especially after 9/11. now with NDAA 2012 our bill of rights have been pretty much nullified.

6. i think america rules. ive seen other places and ill tell ya when i am glad to be in america as opposed to those places/

7. allies =/= support. also he's asking the individual people not their governments opinion of america.

8. This :(

9. what do you mean you've seen places?

I'm not having a go at you for liking your country, that's perfectly understandable. But why do most of you essentially say "Oh I like America because compared to struggling problems with third world problems.. we're great".

If you've seen these countries in the mass media, please remember, television/news is not non-bias at all. Every media broadcaster (ESPECIALLY in the USA) has an agenda. They show you what they want you to see. They slant and twist things to look a certain way. Maybe they show you people living in 'terrible' places so your country only seems good by comparison.

10. Allies is the very definition of support, at the start of the Iraq war you do know most of our allies sent people too fight with us... I don't understand how allies is not synonymous with support..

11. This is true, about the media portrayal of thing's man but there is absolutly NO denying that MILLIONs of people live in slum's, shanty town's, particularly I'm thinking of India..... There's places where selling your kid's on the street for sex, is entirely common.. I know there's SO many people suffering in Africa for so many reason's,(drought, lack of food, AIDS epidemic) fuck even if you are born Albino, in some parts of Africa you'd be in fear for your life every single day.

12. i dont mean support as in physical support, they have to so america doesnt decide to bomb them next. but they will likely do it despite not actually supporting what america is doing.

13. so perhaps america should spend its money helping those people rather than killing people? just a thought. it would be cheaper too.

http://www.visionofearth.org/econom...-it-cost-to-end-extreme-poverty-in-the-world/

14. I would second that... although its not so much hatred as exasperation. Its not just you, and its not your fault. Youve just been subject to alot of corporate experimentation. Years of social conditioning, population wide drug testing and food/water contamination has left you generally pretty ignorant. Your country (and its rogue agencies) run riot across the globe being largely responsible for all the injustice and exploitation worldwide. Meanwhile you sit at home, contently consuming entertainment and the fruits of essentially evil behaviour. When your done with your excessively wasteful day of consuming you take a handful of prescription pills to solve your problems (which incidently dont exist to the rest of the world).

thats a pretty balanced way of looking at it I would say.

15. #115 Relentless, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    Ok man.... Whatever you say, let's pretend everything isn't really run behind closed door's. With the agenda of making money for the rich elites.? Maybe you mean the People of the countries, which I'd agree they Obviously don't support the USA's imperialism, Neither has much of the US populace since the vietnam Draft... But it's all agreed upon and divided up I'm telling you.... I wouldn't be surprised if even Russian/Chinese politician's support the USA's true agenda.... It's just a rouse.

16. it's funny, most the things you noted that happen in India happen in the US

There are hundreds of thousands of homeless people in the USA, living on the streets, tunnels.. where-ever they can find.
    There are hundreds of children and women being trafficked into the USA everyday and forced into a life of sexual slavery.
    Various sources I have seen have noted that an increasing number of American children are going to school/bed hungry, because they have no food.

17. Don't like them at all..no time to explain...RUN

18. [​IMG]

19. #120 Relentless, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    Atleast we're more aware of these mean's of control used against us, partially from the mockery of other Nation's. So thank you for that reminder.

We didn't just lay down and have all our self-defense rights stripped away (guns), nor vote for the most extensive physical spy network (CCTV) to be installed on every vertical public pole, lol man in the UK your people have practiced Imperialism so long they have it down pact... Control population, and dictate dirty work too proxy "allied" nation's so YOU can also reap the rewards...... Think the US is the only country with big defense contractor's? (war machinery maker's) think again Mr. Brit doesn't seem like a very "balanced" perspective too me