Hey Non-Americans, I want YOUR opinion

Discussion in 'General' started by sk8njam, Mar 14, 2012.

1. 92% of all copied and pasted statistics are pasted statisticly incorrect.

2. [quote name='"Skunky Monkey"']

There's no generalizing in what i posted, just statistics man.

I copied and pasted them to. [/quote]

You seem to be blaming those children for their own ignorance but really it's our failing education system which is to blame. We make no effort to educate our kids on global affairs, because then kids will start to find out America isn't as great as our history books make it seem.. Not the kids' fault though, what are they supposed to do, study maps of Asia when they go home from learning about how awesome America saved everyone in WWII?

3. [quote name='"Flemian"']

92% of all copied and pasted statistics are pasted statisticly incorrect.[/quote]

He didn't make them up, unfortunately. And statistically * :p

4. I agree.

5. #26 Flemian, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012

56% of my post have spelling errors. This one does.

6. ;) hehe

7. You quoted me wrong.:rolleyes:

8. No i just added an S where it was supposed to go because you said this post does not have any spelling errors.

9. I removed the not from my post. ;)

89% of my post are edited because I cant take the time to re-read before posting.

10. OK then :D

11. We're original bc were not Europe middle east or china, we're America. We do everything in our own way not giving a shit about what others think, I'm not saying its good or bad. And I could care less what other people think of my country bc I love it so call me ignorant call me a dumb American, either way proud to be American USA USA USA

12. I got 54%. Give me a world map and Ill do much better.

Attached Files:

13. It took me a while but i did it, i'm from the UK to.

[​IMG]

14. I'm from USA I'll show you guys what's up...when I was a kid and the internet was new my sister showed me this game to match all the countries in Europe, we used to know them all :p My brother prob knows a lot

46% :p The Eastern European countries killed me, try the middle east anyone? I know about half of those :p better than most Americans

15. I like Americans, not so much American politics. Something about wanting to dominate the world, wanting to bomb the shit out of/invade other countries etc. and brain washing the American people to support it/think it is right really bothers me. I also feel it is necessary to pay attention to American politics because they have such a huge impact on the rest of the world..

16. Try living here and realizing that, you become isolated really quickly....Not on best terms with some of my buddies that don't smoke weed because of it. I always show them how the gov is greedy and corrupt and they just don't care, which I find sad. And because of this, they really don't want to hang out with me anymore...I realize it's because I can be annoying with it, but it annoys me that the only thing they care about is getting drunk lol

Which is why I plan on moving to Colorado, more open minded people out there :p

17. [quote name='"jimbobbybob"']
    Try living here and realizing that, you become isolated really quickly....Not on best terms with some of my buddies that don't smoke weed because of it. I always show them how the gov is greedy and corrupt and they just don't care, which I find sad. And because of this, they really don't want to hang out with me anymore...I realize it's because I can be annoying with it, but it annoys me that the only thing they care about is getting drunk lol

Which is why I plan on moving to Colorado, more open minded people out there :p[/quote]

Wouldn't call them friends if they won't hang with you bc your drug of choice is different ten theirs

18. [quote name='"Mendi769"']

Wouldn't call them friends if they won't hang with you bc your drug of choice is different ten theirs[/quote]

That's not why they won't hang out with him, it's because they get annoyed by his constant discussion of political issues in the US. Either way, wouldn't call them friends still haha..