hey, need a little help on bending/concealing outdoor plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by budblower10, Apr 20, 2006.

1. hey all, what are some good tips to help make the christmass tree look of the weed plant be not so obvious. Can someone explain in detail the process of tieing down and bending? I really want to do this. I have heard of two ways: tieing a young plants top part of the stem to the bottom half with a twisty tie and tieing the entire plant from the top to a heavy thing (rock) on the ground. I have heard to leave both methods on for a few days and then remove, repeating ever so often. any help is appreciated, thanks

2. id say only tie down once when there about 3 to 6 inches tall. the main thing youll want to do is learn fow to top/fim. if you look at the top of the plant youll see a bunch of small leaves that havent spread out yet and are in a ball shape. if you cut the tip of that it will stunt vertical growth and promote sidegrowth. if you cut like almost the entire thing it will devied into two main branches. of which you could tie downt and repeat the process. doing this coreectlly will give you a very short plant that almost resembles a bush.

3. look up on some threads cotaining info on lst,,,, it keeps your plant as close to ground level as possible,,,,, it will not look like a pot plant with the proper background,,,,:bolt: :metal: :gc_rocks:

4. dont use topping it will fuck up the bush shape fimming worked for me, there is only a slight difference between the two but with lst it makes an awsome combo

5. Is topping worth it? It seems risky actually, but it sounds like it would work if done correctly.