Hey Klonopin question?

Discussion in 'General' started by boredjim8, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Okay around 210 ima take my 2mgs of Klonopin's i got yesterday.. i think im gonna snort both for best effects (cause there tiny and i dont mind snorthing something this small) .. is snorthing the way to get most fucked up off them? also what should i expect off 2mgs? i have 2 'watson 747' pills which are 1mg each.. there blue w/ a dash in middle .. how long till i feel it? i gonna be smokin good beasters too probly a fat blunt or a few bubblers .. but def smoking .. but i wont be smokin till 3 and snorthing at 210 .. and how long are they gonna last for? (the pin high) .. i never took them before and got the 2 pills for 5$!!! real cheap =D

2. Come on jim... Wrong forum. :( It always take klonopin 2 or more hours to effect me. (but that may just be me)

3. ya i noticed AFFTER i posted..i was ognna post in general but i saw bobberts post and i just hit back and posted in the current form :( someone move plseas!! .. damn only 2 hours? ima save them till i get home i guess so i can smoke right afterr

4. wow i read it backword i thought um ent effects only lasted 2 hrs.. how long will effects last dbw? and anyone know how long for the kick

5. well since no1 anwserd i jsut snorted both.. damn its cold feeling (friend said it would be like antartica ;P) owww.. .. ill post back after some bOWLS!!! =D .. ew i got a drip goin on in my trhroattt

6. I have no idea how long it lasts man. There are a lot of folks here that love klonopin, but it puts me to sleep. I can't keep my eyes open when it starts to take effect.

Sorry I can't be of more help. Maybe search on klonopin in the General forum to see what others have said about it.

7. 2mg is like a medium dose i'd say, if you can take snorting them then do it you'll get more fucked up faster through snorting them. You'll prolly feel alittle fucked up the rest of the day. Smoking weed with them will only help effect you quicker i think. You will like them i'm sure.

Lemme know if you have any other questions cause i guess i got all the answers haha.

8. I like chewing em. The weird feeling in my nose after I dont like. Beside they dont taste half bad anyway. unlike xanax.

9. was beat at first now i eel fuckedup as shit.. 5 bowls of beasters and snorted both in 2 seconds ;p mmmm (i say its a drunk feeling). . off 2mgs how long will it last?

10. yea dude it feals soo good used to get the ones with the 'K's cut out of the middle.... they were just askin to be 'abused' they get u fucked up if u chew a few though

11. im gonnna have to say 2mg was not enought of a dose :( ima up it to four pills next time snort 2 and chew 2 and smoke a lil + 3 shots of vodka to wash it down..

i dont really rem drr what happend i just got tired ;\ put me out at seven oclock and i ushally cant fall asleep till 11 or later ;\ but ifelt nice this morning.. well rested and relaxed :D

12. Jim please do not drink alcohol when you use klonopin. My husband's doctor has been adamant about the horrible risks of doing so. I suggest reading news articles about this combination. Be smart and be safe.

13. not like im gettin drunk .. just a sip or 2 to enhance it.. fuck i probyl wont do them again ill just move up to oxycottins cuase he can get them too and i knooooo i like them =D

14. My husband won't drink one drop if he knows he needs to take a klonopin. Just be safe Jim that's all I'm saying. I cares and such... :) ;)

15. ya dont drink any type of alcohol with benzos its at high risk , 2 got me a drunk/stoned feeling for a few hours benzos are fun

16. uallright allright i wont drink for you DBW :) hehe

ill just up the dose!!!!!

damn the feeling in nose is a bitch for like 30 mins .. very cold.. and kasdjklwejfwag;ljgawo;e hated it

17. dude, if your gonna mix them, then do it, it will enhace the ganj and make u more drunk, k-pins are enhancers, whatever u do , makes it better, trust me on this one dude

18. o yea i jus did 2 5mgs, and yes it is cold, and its with another mixtures, and im feelin good, and a little drunk, and i need to smoke a butt........... o ya ketamine is also cold in your nose, but is def the best drug there is no offense to you reefeer madness heads lol, but i smoke alot in my time boy ill tell u huwhat

19. i herd the same thing. i herd it can REALLY destroy you from the inside out.

man DBW does that mean you get pharm at will? i know doctors (if ever caught) can get really screwed. but hey, do what you can... lol

20. well maybe on a habitual day nd days on end, but wekends or every othe weekend is good.......... butim reformed dude, i been there done that seen everything......... but do it only on the weekends, cuz u get very euphoric and youll like it, try it, dont like it, dont do it, but if u never done, then theres no risk, and i dont want people syain about how u can die from the first time....thats rare, it wouldnt be in manufacturing, if it killed everyon that took it, thats more like the a rab........ but keep it safe dont put too much in, even tho a majoryt of painkillers oxycodone hydrooxycodone and codienes...... 500,mg tyelenol
    5.codiene

so tell me exactly wut u have the numbers on it and shit ill find out wut it is and look it up and find the best possible solution......... or jus smoke it u pussfart fathead lol