Hey Kids, wanna see something scary?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sickomindo, Nov 16, 2017.

1. I never laughed so hard before last night. Im a grower thats had this computer microscope for awhile from ebay ($15) along with my jewlers loupe i use for Trichome checks and been getting kicks with this scope until i looked at something that scared the shit out of me was looking at my face a hour after i shaved. Omg it was a nightmare. Was funny cause before that i wasnt too bothered by how weird everything looks until i got to my face and it was hard for even me to look. I will post pics later after everyone has there breakfast. Told my GF, this is good to take over your moms for Thanksgiving lol. Im gonna. People WILL Cry but someone is always crying that day anyway with there damn drama so maybe this will "put things in perspective" lmao.

[​IMG]

I will upload the scary big in a hour. Stay tuned.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Promises kept. Ready?

Ok this is my face.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Ok this is bad enough but are you really hard core? Look at a cold sore under one of these. I got a pic but i think that might be anyones breaking point. It makes these other pics look like Beautiful grass in a beautiful park. In all seriousness it definitely makes you wonder how crazy things are at that level and what's really going on

Thanksgiving should be hilarious this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wow that just fucked my day up.

• Like Like x 1
  4. :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1