hey just wanted to see how my plant is doing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bigoltittys, Jun 9, 2012.

1. new grower here, first post even i just wanted to see if it looks ok and if its ready for the flowering process? :wave: thanks much help is greatly appreciated

Attached Files:

2. So far so good,....but veg is the easy part ;)

Grow 'em up!!

3. thats when the plants bud right? sorry im like a med school nerd, i dont know all the termanology...yet this is my first grow, but guess im doing a good job.:) thanks man. so how far do you think i should grow it before i put it on 12/12?

4. #4 RO76, Jun 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2012
    It is all depends on how much of the head room you got . Keep in mind tha MJ will double to triple in height by the end of the first month of 12/12(flowering period). After that growth up will slow down and the last month plant will use its energy to fatten up the buds . On average ( indoor) people switch to 12/12 after 4-5 weeks of vege ( 18/4) , plant height( by the end 4-5 week) on average about 1ft (+\-) few inches .

5. you should top it right now, let it veg a week or two more than put it into flowering after that.
    make some branches son

6. You can do that to make your plant bushier . Information on that technique you can find in plants training or advanced growing technique section ( I just do not remember exactly where it is )

7. thanks everyone! thats really great advice! so just to be clear let grow outside for like 2 more weeks? then start the 12/12 flowering, and it will double in size? and maybe be ready to harvest in about a month?:D and what do you mean by make branches?

8. Here is said guide.

9. Average time from Seed to harvest is about 90-100 days . So if your total veg time (18/4) 30 days then your plant will be ready to cut in about 60-70 dayof when you switch to 12/12.