Hey its me the grower wannabe

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by King000David, Dec 1, 2008.

1. whats up im new anyway im thinkin of gettin me a aerogarden n growing some ak47. I think it will be pretty fun cuz all i ever did was buy mexican weed n i have never grown before.Anyway i read up on it n i think im ready to start the shit.I do have a few questions though n im sure yall can answer them instead of postin a link to another topic or watever.Thanks anyway how strong is auto ak how many grams will i get out of the whole grow how many auto ak's can i put in a aerogarden at once n how powerful is the smell

2. my buddy has the aero garden, and he said good things about it, problem is you wont have much room to work with at all. so if i were you i would find some lowryder x ak47 seeds. the yeild(grams) wont be as much, but its way better than brick weed, and your not paying for the nug.

i think you can fit like 7 or so seeds in there, but once they start flowering i think you will need more room. my advice would be to get those seeds, and grow like 2 at a time since it takes such little time for them to be harvested. harvest every few months and you will have a steady supply of smoke.:smoke:

hope i helped some. peace

3. Say thanks bro.So with 2 plants whats that like 3 oz n i live in a apartments so will it have a strong smell or what

4. Always plan for a strong smell, you can't go overboard with odor controls. If you can't build a carbon filter, some people have been saying that Ona Odor Blocks work as well as odor eating CLFs ([URL="http://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/258404-2-points-cfl-revolution.html]This thread[/url] has more info on those).

5. Wow 8 dollars thanx bro