Hey!! I'm new to this site :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by vzoo, May 7, 2013.

1. I started smoking 2 years ago, more like I tried it for the first time.
    A few months back I started smoking more frequently. I started to figure out things. Whats the name of the bud, the type of bud. I'm still a n00b. My boyfriend introduced me to Blue Dreams recently.. it's amazing. & told me I would like White Widow. I'm very curious about White Widow. I googled it. & It brought me here.
    I've made a batch of G13 brownies & Northern Lights. Pretty awesome :cool:

I want to start growing my own plant. I have REGs seeds. If anyone has any ideas or great info message me :smoke:

-vzoo

2. sounds like you get some great strains for bein such a 'n00b' :D

and already makin edibles? I didn't try makin my own treats till like year 3 of smokin lol

there is plenty of information you could check out for growing in this section

MEDICAL MARIJUANA CULTIVATION - Grasscity.com Forums

welcome to grasscity n00b :p

3. If you are at all interested in the medical aspects of cannabis, send me an email! I will send you back a free PDF of my "Granny Storm Crow's List"- over 1000 pages of links like these from the "CANCER- BREAST" section-

Antitumor Activity of Plant Cannabinoids with Emphasis on the Effect of Cannabidiol on Human Breast Carcinoma (full - 2006) Antitumor Activity of Plant Cannabinoids with Emphasis on the Effect of Cannabidiol on Human Breast Carcinoma

9-Tetrahydrocannabinol Inhibits Cell Cycle Progression in Human Breast Cancer through Cdc2 Regulation (full - 2006) Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol Inhibits Cell Cycle Progression in Human Breast Cancer Cells through Cdc2 Regulation

Cannabinoids As Cancer Hope (article - 2006) NORML.org - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws

Anandamide inhibits adhesion and migration of breast cancer cells. (abst - 2006)
    Anandamide inhibits adhesion and migration of b... [Exp Cell Res. 2006] - PubMed - NCBI

Cannabidiol inhibits tumour growth in leukaemia and breast cancer in animal studies (news - 2006)
    [FONT=&quot]International Association for Cannabis as Medicine

There is a LOT more to cannabis than "just" getting high! Educate yourself! :D

And welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:[/FONT]

Granny :wave:

4. welcome to the city young lady. hope u enjoy the company here as much as i do.
    ole crow never fails to greet the younger ones. prolly trying to protect u from some of the old codgers that lurk about!! jk